Head of Project & Production Department
- Occupation Area: Project & Production
- Position Type: Management
- Location: Shanghai
The successful candidate will work in a young and attractive environment with international clients and projects. Modular buildings is the most challenging but most advanced section of the construction industry transforming traditional construction into an industrial system. We are searching for a young, dynamic person to head our Project and Production department, able to think out of the box. Reports to: Managing Director
- Degree qualifications in project management/engineering for product development (industrial or construction), architecture or construction
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- At least 5-8 years project management experiences for large scale projects in Prefabrication, Modular Buildings, large scale exhibition and event structures or product development
- Familiar with project,- and production management deliverable at different stage of project, and depth requirement
- Familiar with local and international Code and standards, regulation, and its implementation
- A team player who is hands-on and meticulous in his/her work
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working in MNC companies will be an advantage, ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent communication and people handling skills
- Possess initiative and able to work independently
- Meticulous, organized, detail oriented with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English, inter communication skill with different parties. Chinese is a must
- Flexible and excellent aptitude for detailed work
- Establish and implement PM procedure as a company rule and standard
- Prepare quotation and sign them off
- Handle client communication, negotiation and follow up all project relevant interfaces with client and their consultants
- Articulate the/new standards and develop the professionalism of each team member
- Manage project on your own and coordinate projects handled by team members. (Cost management, engineering management, time management)
- Implement Project management standards in PM system/software
- Creating a meeting culture through where all project related person can express ideas freely, thus promoting productive discussions among the departmental members (daily meetings, weekly meetings etc.)
- Preparing agenda for, convening, and chairing departmental meetings
- Summarize working hours, discuss work related worksheets once a month to prepare related information for HR and finance.
- Coordinating and preparing weekly projects reports and report to company management
- Guide projects to make sure PM’s do understand all critical points and follow timeline and budget
- Encouraging and facilitating professional development through transparent and open communication with Engineering, Purchase, Finance and Production department
- Lead and handle production department. Team members are supervisors with the profession of interior decoration and MEP
- Arrange and organize with help of supervisor workers needed to assemble/execute our projects
- Coordinate workflow between project and production department incl. all related documents
- Support with coordinating and communicating with suppliers and external parties
- Work on staff development, quarter evaluations, career planning etc
- Administering the department budget
- Implementing administrative policies
Project Manager/Project Engineer
- Occupation Area: Project Management
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Shanghai, China
Planning and execution of Project management -related tasks relating to the company-engineering plan with organizational function and business development. Project Engineer working independently on projects but also assisting Senior PME in all project related work in office, in factory and on site. 1.0 General Task 1.1 Communication Lead internal and external communication on the project: summarize information, communicate project status, highlight problems and other related topics to keep all parties involved updated and to avoid project delays. Communicate with suppliers and clients in a professional and timely manner. 1.2 Preparation of documents Prepare independent meeting minutes, daily reports and other status acc. to company standards and templates. All documents need to be prepared on time to avoid project delays. 1.3. Work with standard templates provided by company 1.4 Work diligently and finish given tasks on time 1.5 Prepare and hold meetings with suppliers, contractors and clients 2.0 Project management specific tasks 2.1 Handle internal project organization - Prepare project document folder acc. to company regulation and handle all document organization independently - Prepare for every project document folders on sever, and handle all document organization and filling independently 2.2 Prepare project proposal (quotations, presentations etc.) according to information given by Project Manager (PM), independently and on time. Understand figures and be able to explain to them in detail to PM 2.3 Having the ability to explain to the design team actual problems, to let them develop solutions on time. 2.4 Ask suppliers for quotations, prepare cost comparison sheets, handle calculations and prepare offers. 2.5 Negotiate costs with contractors 2.6 Prepare PO’s acc. to project requirements and check items delivered will match the requirements 2.7 Arrange accommodation, transportation etc. for team and handle petty cash application. 2.8 Prepare payment application and other forms to track project costs 2.9 Prepare monthly project status report 2.10 Handle staff. Lead and train project assistant engineer and act as positive example 2.11 Having the ability to understand and read technical drawings and should have a basic understanding of, and good feeling for materials. Participate as Team Member or Leader for internal/External design reviews 2.12 Support internal quality system -Lessons Learned. Communicate ‘Lessons Learned’ internally. Work closely with QC team to achieve XCUBE quality standards
- Dual language required (Chinese and English)
- Experience: Construction and/or Exhibition experience
- More than 3 years work experience
- Bachelor and above
- Analytical skills – able to analyze data, in particular to support project management
- Understanding for materials and construction/ decoration sequencing
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office，Autocad, Microsoft Project
Junior Technical Engineer (Industry and Mechanical design)
- Occupation Area: Engineering
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Shanghai China
Comprehend the client needs and finish the Technology development drawings such as construction drawings and shop drawings according to the company schedule.
- College degree or above, Industry design, Furniture design or Mechanical design background, skilled in Art Foundation is a plus.
- Have strong interest in assemble technology and manufacture technique , and have the intention to long-term development in engineering and technology.
- More than one year experience in related jobs, have complete project implementation is a plus.
- Skilled in industry or mechanical 3D drawing software. such as 3D cad，rhino，solidworks , catia and so on.
- Have good ability to understand a structure in 3D, analysis and expression space by quick hand drawings is a plus.
- Have the ability to analysis assemble details and technology, and always enjoy it.